Minggu, 06 Mei 2012

Must Standing On My Feet





I dunno what happen to me,,

Ya Allah,, am I so strong? So You give me many problem like this?
I dont think so,,
I think that I am so weak to face this,,

Sometimes I wanna give up for this situation,,
Situation that make me felt down,,
Situation that make me crying night long,,
Situation that make me always miss my hero Dad,,

But,, Sometimes I wanna keep fight with this situation,,
Keep fight for my beloved Mom,,
Keep fight for my lovely Sister,,
Keep fight for my super GrandMa,,
Keep fight for my beloved Boy,,
Keep fight for all my Families and Friends that always give me spirit to move on,,

There is not simple,,
Ive something was I dunno already what is it,,
Thats running around of my head,, of my mind,,
I dunno,, I cant explain what is it,,

That I know just "I must standing on my feet",,
I should be strong for all people that loved me,,

Allah,, please bless me,,

2 komentar: